- Last Updated on 25 July 2016
- Hits: 703
Surv. John Oluwole Okubadejo
Surv. John Oluwole Okubadejo was appointed acting Director, Planning, Research & Documentation in the Office of the Surveyor General of the Federation in January 2016.
His previous positions include, Deputy Director in Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing (2010 - 2014) and Deputy Director/Head of Surveys, Federal Ministry of Aviation (2014 - 2016)
His responsibilities in his current position are, but not limited to :
- Maintenance of Office Database
- Research in Surveying and Geo-information
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Documentation and Reporting
Surv. John Oluwole Okubadejo studied at Federal School of Surveying, Oyo (1977 - 1978), the University of Lagos, Lagos (1980 - 1985) and Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace Surveys (RECTAS), Ile Ife (2000 - 2001) where he obtained a PGDS in Geo-Information Production & Management. He is also a member of a number of professional associations, key amongst them are:
- Member of Nigerian Institution of Surveyors (mnis)
- Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON).