- Last Updated on 21 July 2016
- Hits: 529
Mr. Oluboyode Kehinde Jacob
Since joining the Federal Civil Service, Mr. Oluboyode Kehinde Jacob has served in many Ministries, Departments and Agencies in various capacities.
He was formerly Director, Ministry of Lands & Housing 2013 to May 2014.
He was Director, Internal Audit, Nigeria Police Force.
He is a Certified National Accountant (CNA) and is the Director, Finance & Accounts, Office of the Surveyor General of the Federation (OSGOF).
His responsibilities as the Director of Finance and Accounts in (OSGOF) includes but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with Financial Regulations and the Accounting Code by all staff under his control and supervision;
- Ensuring adequate supervision of the disbursement of funds and proper monitoring and accounting for revenue;
- Advising the Accounting Officer on all financial matters and other Treasury and Finance Circulars;
- Maintaining proper accounting records.
- Ensuring prompt rendition of all Returns.
- Compiling and defending of the budget proposals and ensuring effective budgeting control.
- Liaising with the Accountant-General from time to time.
- Ensuring the existence of an effective Audit Query unit/section to promptly deal with all queries from Internal Audit Unit, Inspectorate Department, Office of the Accountant-General, Office of the Auditor-General and Public Accounts Committee.
Mr. Oluboyode Kehinde Jacob has attended various top management courses on Finance and Management overseas and in Nigeria. He holds a degree in Accounting and a Masters Degree.